Artist LP59 Deluxe Cherry Burst Electric Guitar
Next Shipment Due in August
Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst
***Please note that the current production run of these guitars are not loaded with Wilkinson Humbuckers (as shown in the photo), but are loaded with a better Alnico vintage sound humbucker***
Our Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce at the moment, and is the best quality-for-price LP styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of a Rosewood Fret-board with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75' Scale, ‰ÛÏC‰ style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Red back Polyurethane Finish. It's deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles (brass saddles are better than z-mac), Aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are Alnico 5 humbuckers with Nickel Silver covers. They have creamy smooth 'flute-like' Neck sound, and the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids, they are both vintage-moderate output pickups.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4' Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12‰ Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16‰ wide,
- 24.75' Scale,
- ‰ÛÏC‰ shaped
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ('bonnet') shape knobs
- Artist Alnico 5 Humbucker with Nickel Silver covers.
- Bridge Pickup DC Resistance - 8.2K 4.6H
- Neck Pickup DC Resistance - 7.2K 3.4H
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4' Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR