Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Electric + Bullbuckers+KS +Brown Hard Case
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers+KS
- 1 x Artist LP500BR Brown Arch Top Guitar Hard Case - Fits Gibson Les Paul
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers + Kill Switch
Loaded with Artist Bull Buckers Pickups and a kill switch! It also has individual coil splitting on both humbuckers.
Our Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75' Scale, C style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Red back Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles, Aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are Artist bull buckers which have a really great tone and also work really well with the coils split. (often splitting a humbucker will make the sound anaemic but on the bull bucker you retain a great tone). The pickups are also COIL SPLITTING.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 1 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4' Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Two pieces AAA Flamed Maple(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Mahogany Body
- Single cutaway
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn Maple, Set-in, with High Quality Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12' (305mm) Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- 42 mm Bone Nut 1 11/16 wide,
- 24.75' Scale,
- C shaped
- Strung with D'Addario EXL110
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ('bonnet') shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- 1x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Kill Switch
- Individual Coil splitting on both bullbuckers
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4' Input Jack.
Weight: 4-4.6kg approx.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar: LP400BK, LP500BR
Artist LP500BR Brown Arch Top Guitar Hard Case
Protect your Les Paul style guitar from unwanted damage.
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior uses the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length: 101 cm / 393⁄4”
- Body: 49 cm / 195⁄16”
- Width Lower Bout: 34 cm / 133⁄8”
- Width Upper Bout: 24 cm / 97⁄16”
- Depth: 10.5 cm / 41⁄8”
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross
- Ibanez AR325