Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers+Black Case
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbucker Pickups
- 1 x Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Cherry Sunburst
The Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top of the line guitar. whether it be for gigging or recording, this is definitely one of the best guitars on the market in relation to quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of any good quality guitar.
The body consists of a 5A grade flame maple veneer top that is finished off with a single-ply cream binding over a carved poplar cap and a back of solid African mahogany.. The plain sawn set neck is made of mahogany and has an eco-rosewood fretboard. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable ''''C'''' shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the eco-rosewood fretboard. With the typical 24.75'''' scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Cherry Sunburst while the back is a clear polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with roller saddles, and an aluminium Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. The pickups on this model are COIL SPLITTING. They have a creamy smooth sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups. An added feature is that both pickups offer coil splitting which guarantees that this guitar will deliver a wide range of tonal options.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4'''' Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- 5A Flame Maple Veneer over poplar cap
- Single cutaway
- African Mahogany Back
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- One-piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12” (305mm) Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16” wide,
- 24.75'''' Scale,
- “C” shaped
- Cherry Sunburst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with roller saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat (''''bonnet'''') shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups with Coil Splits
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, (Split Coil Push-Pull)
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4'''' Input Jack.
Weight: 3.5kg - 4.2kg approx.
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Protect your Les Paul From Damage with this Hard Case
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior uses the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length: 104 cm / 4015⁄16”
- Body Length: 52 cm / 201⁄2”
- Lower Bout Width: 34 cm /133⁄8”
- Upper Bout Width: 24 cm / 97⁄16”
- Depth: 10.5 cm / 41⁄8”
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross