Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers + Kill Switch
Loaded with Artist Bull Buckers Pickups and a kill switch! It also has individual coil splitting on both humbuckers.
Our Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price LP-styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75' Scale, “C” style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Red back Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles, Aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are Artist bull buckers which have a really great tone and also work really well with the coils split. (often splitting a humbucker will make the sound anaemic but on the bull bucker you retain a great tone)
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 1 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4' Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12” Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16” wide,
- 24.75' Scale,
- “C” shaped
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ('bonnet') shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- 1x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Kill Switch
- Individual Coil splitting on both humbuckers
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4' Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR