Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst with Bullbucker Pickups
- 1 x Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst
The Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top of the line LP-style guitar whether it be for gigging or recording and is definitely one of the best LP-styled guitars on the market in relation to quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of any good quality LP style guitar
The body consists of a AAA grade veneer top that is finished off with a single ply cream binding over carved maple and a back of solid mahogany. The plain sawn set neck is made of one piece mahogany and has a rosewood fretboard that like body is bound in single-ply cream binding. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable 'C' shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the rosewood fretboard. With the typical 24.75' scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive faded Cherry Sunburst while the back is a Cherry Red Polyurethane Finish. The deluxe hardware consists of D-style chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with brass saddles (brass saddles are better than z-mac) and an Aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4' Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12” Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16” wide,
- 24.75' Scale,
- “C” shaped
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Chrome saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ('bonnet') shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4' Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR
About this Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Protect your Les Paul From Damage with this Hard Case
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has a sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior use the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Internal Dimensions :
- 104 cm/41 inches Length
- 49 cm/19 inches Body
- 34 cm/13 inches Width Lower Bout
- 23 cm/9 inches Width Upper Bout
- 10.5/4 inches cm Depth
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross