Artist LP59GT90 Electric Gold Top with P90 Pickups & Hardcase
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59GT90 Electric Guitar Gold Top with P90 Style Pickups
- 1 x Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Artist LP59GT90 Electric Guitar Gold Top with P90 Style Pickups
A model to add some variety to our LP59 Deluxe Electric Guitars. This features a Gold coloured top and two Cream ''soapbar''-style P90 Pickups. These stacked P90 Pickups are coil-splitting, so using the push/pull control knobs they can be switched between normal P90s, and stacked, creating humbucker-like tones.
The Artist LP59GT90 guitar is our top of the line guitar whether it be for gigging or recording and is definitely one of the best guitars on the market in relation to quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of any top-end guitar of this style.
The body consists of a AAA grade Mahogany top that is finished off with a single-ply cream binding over carved basswood and a back of solid mahogany. The set neck is made of mahogany and features an eco-rosewood fretboard. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable ''C'' shape with trapezoid Mother of Pearl inlaid into the eco-rosewood fretboard. With the typical 24.75'' scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Gold Top while the back is a clear polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, a lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with roller saddles, and an aluminium Stop-Bar Tailpiece.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Push/ Pull Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4'''' Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Single cutaway
- African Mahogany with Basswood Veneer Top
- Single-ply Ivory White binding on body top
- African Mahogany, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with Ivory White binding
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- 12 (305mm) Fingerboard Radius
- 22 frets
- Bone Nut 1 11/16 (42mm) wide,
- 24.75'' Scale
- C shaped
- Gold Top with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with roller saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece
- Gold top-hat (''bonnet'') shape knobs
- Neck: Stacked P90 Style, 10K, 7.0H
- Bridge: Stacked P90 Style, 16K, 7.6H
Weight: 4kg - 4.6kg approx. (8 lb and 13.0958 oz -10 lb and 2.2602 oz)
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Protect your Les Paul From Damage with this Hard Case
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior uses the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length: 104 cm / 4015⁄16”
- Body Length: 52 cm / 201⁄2”
- Lower Bout Width: 34 cm /133⁄8”
- Upper Bout Width: 24 cm / 97⁄16”
- Depth: 10.5 cm / 41⁄8”
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross