Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst with High Grade Bag
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst
- 1 x Artist HGBAGST High Grade Electric Guitar Bag
Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst
The Artist LP59TSB guitar is top of the line. For gigging or recording it is definitely one of the best guitars on the market for the quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of this style of guitar.
The body consists of a 5A grade flame maple veneer top that is finished off with a single-ply cream binding over a carved poplar cap and a back of solid African mahogany. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable ''''C'''' shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the purple wood fretboard. With the typical 24.75'''' scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Vintage Sunburst, while the back is a solid black polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with nickel saddles, and an aluminum Stop-Bar Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59TSB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. The pickups on this model are COIL SPLITTING. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups. An added feature is that both pickups offer coil splitting which guarantees that this guitar will deliver a wide range of tonal options.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4'''' Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- 5A Flame Maple Veneer over poplar cap
- Single cutaway
- African Mahogany Back
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- Fingerboard: Set-in, eco-rosewood, 12'''' (305mm) Radius
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- 22 frets
- Bone Nut 1 11/16'''' (43mm) wide
- 24.75'''' Scale
- C shaped
- Vintage Sunburst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Chrome saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat (''''bonnet'''') shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups (Split Coil)
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, (Split Coil)
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4'''' Input Jack.
Weight: 3.5kg - 4.2kg approx.
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
Artist HGBAGST High-Grade Electric Guitar Bag
A Heavy-Duty Electric Guitar Bag that suits full-sized electric guitars. The bag uses heavy-duty Nylon fabric with hard-wearing rubber pads and handle. Your guitar will be safe and sound with the thick 20mm / 13⁄16” padding. This bag also features 4 external pockets for storing all of your accessories, even your A4 manuscript book!
The Tech Features
Suits: Strat Style Electric Guitar
Internal Dimensions: 102 cm x 34 cm x 8.5 cm / 403⁄16” x 133⁄8” x 33⁄8” (as its a bag, these sizes are approximate)
Padding: 20mm / 13⁄16”
Zips: Heavy Duty
Features: Back Pack Straps for easy carrying
Accessories pocket Colour: Black