Artist MP103 Time Travel Digital Delay Effects Pedal + 9V Supply
Next Shipment arrives in August
Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- Artist MP103 Time Travel Digital Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
- Xvive 9V2A 9V 2000mA Power Supply
About this Artist MP103 Time Travel Digital Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Time Travel digital delay micro effects pedal has 4 modes: Copy / Analog / Modulation / Filtered.
- Copy mode is the standard digital delay sound, where the echo sounds as close to the original as possible.
- Analog mode sounds like the classic BBD effect, where the delay sounds degraded with less high frequencies and a lot more smear in the sound.
- Modulation mode ads a chorusing effect to your delays and makes them wider and deeper. This is amazing for spacey clean sounds.
- Filtered mode send your guitar through an adjustable Mid-Frequency filter before it gets delayed. This mode presents many interesting possibilities and you just won’t believe it is all coming out of a tiny little pedal.
The Tech Specs
Model :- MP103 Time Travel
Controls :- Time, Feedback, Mix, Delay Type
Dimensions :- 73mm(L) x 38mm(W) x 50mm(H)
About this Xvive 9V2A 9V 2 Amp (2000mA) Power Supply
High powered (2000mA) DC9V (centre negative) adaptor to suit Boss, Ibanez, Joyo, Joyo, Xvive, Artist and other standard guitar pedals.
This product won't suit keyboards, and only suits stomp box type pedals (the type that work with a standard boss supply are fine) .
If you're not sure if this will suit your item, just tell us the model and we can let you know very quickly.
- Low noise, designed specifically for effects
- High efficiency and low operation temperature
- With SCP、 OLP、OCP and OVP
The Tech Features
Model:- 9V2A Black
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Range Voltage: AC 90--264V, 47/63Hz
- Output Power: 18W
- Output Voltage: 9V
Cable Length: 145 cm
Over Voltage Protection: 120%min
Over Current Protection: 120%min
Short Protection: Auto Recovery
Load Regulation: ±5%
Ripple and noise: 100mV MAX
Withstanding Voltage: AC 3000V(Min), 5mA (Max)
Insulation Resistance: DC 500V 100MΩ (Min)