Artist STH Electric Guitar with Humbucker Pickup
If you're someone who wants to play a bit of metal like Pantera, Van Halen or Metallica, but then wants to play rock like Arctic Monkeys or Cold Play, and then wants also to do a bit of Jimi Hendrix... basically you looking for a guitar that can do a bit of everything, then this electric guitar is the right choice for you.
This guitar gives you a clean sound as well as much distortion as you can handle from your amp or effect pedals without any extra unwanted noise and squeals.
The STH electric guitar is a great way to be introduced into the world of rock, funk and blues as it is a beginners copy of a classic guitar that has done countless albums, tours and made many a guitar icon. The contoured body provides great comfort in playing which has made this type of guitar a favourite with many players.
It has tremolo bridge that is not floating, or lock tuning like a Floyd rose, but rather it is designed for a small amount of vibrato so locking nuts are not necessary. Great Quality and Wilkinson Pickups make this guitar a step above the rest. This is a real musical instrument not a toy, designed by our local luthiers and players. We also sell these as a package with an amplifier if you need.
This is a full size guitar perfect for Adults, recommended for Children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m)
It includes all accessories you need to get started:
- STH Electric Guitar
- Electronic Guitar Tuner
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
As an addition to buying your new guitar, we are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This series of lessons is designed and presented by our inhouse guitar teacher John Holland. John has over 35 years of teaching experience from beginner to advanced and absolutely believes that the basic fundamentals of this great instrument form an extremely useful base for all practising guitarists.
This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off. So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun!
Some of this guitar's great features
* It has an Eco-rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
* Wilkinson pickups (ceramic) mean you will get a much better sound than a 'standard' pickup. The STH comes with a Humbucker and 2 single coil pickups. This gives you more versatility in the styles you can play. Humbucker pickups allow you to produce better distorted tones.
* It has a classic strat style bridge (so you can do classic style tremolo and string bends) & die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
The Tech Features
Construction: Solid Body
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Material: ABS
- Width: 42mm
Bridge: Classic Tremolo
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches
- Radius: 14 inch
- Shape: D
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Inlay: Dots
- Neck: Wilkinson Single Coil
- Middle: Wilkinson Single Coil
- Bridge: Wilkinson Humbucker
Controls: Volume, 2x Tone and 5 way switch for 5 different pickup combinations
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap, Clip-on Electronic Tuner, Guitar Lead, Tremolo Bar, Neck adjustment and Tremolo adjustment Allen Keys.
Case to Fit: REC300RC