Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo + Footswitch
Next Shipment arrives in August
Watch a Demo Video.....
Add a Footswitch!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
- 1 x Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch for Amplifiers
About this Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
The Artist Tweedtone20R amplifier provides tonnes British Tube-driven, vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. This amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. There is a Footswitch jack underneath the back of the amp to switch between channels. Footswitch is not included.
Both channels independent volume controls, and there is a master volume control which adjusts the overall volume of the amplifier. So you can really drive the clean channel hard to get that nice warm overdrive 'breakup' at levels that won't annoy your neighbours. Switching to the Overdrive channel provides a thicker, creamier overdrive for harmonically-rich blues and rock tones.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences.
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Seventy 80 12 inch speaker for excellent all-round performance and tone.
The Tech Features
Output Power:- 20W(RMS)
Speaker:- 1 x 12 inch , 8 Ohm Celestion Seventy 80 Speaker
- 2 x Electro-Harmonix 6BQ5(EL84) Power Tubes
- 3 x Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- CLEAN VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Clean channel.
- DRIVE BUTTON - Manually switch between the Clean and Drive channels.
- DRIVE GAIN - Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel.
- DRIVE VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Drive channel.
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut.
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or 'Drive' channels.
- MASTER REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal.
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - Underneath the back of the amp. Footswitch not included.
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your tube life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
- AC Power:- 220-240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption:- 85W
Dimensions:- 495w x 445h x 255d
Optional Accessories:- Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch
About this Belcat FST22 Amplifier Latching Foot Switch
This is a simple latching foot switch for channel switching of your amp.
A Latching foot switch will remain on once pressed down, unlike a non-latching foot switch which will remain in the 'on' status only for as long as you depress the switch.
Note: This is not suitable for keyboard sustain or a drum sample pedal.
Channel Switch: 1 (mono signal)
Cable Length: 1.4m