Artist TweedToneV 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amp
Artist TweedToneV 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier
The Artist TweedtoneV is the latest model for our Tweedtone line of amplifiers. These amplifiers are known to provide Valve driven Vintage Voiced Tones at an affordable price. Now it comes in a smaller package making it more compact and mobile without sacrificing the tone which the Tweedtome Amplifiers are known for.
It features a Master Volume and a Presence Knob giving you a boost to your high mids and treble making them more pronounced. This will give your tone that livelier and raspier sound and also allowing you to cut better into the mix. It also has a toggle switch for when using Low Output Pickups(Boost) and when using High Output pickups (Normal). The beauty of the TweedtoneV is in its simplicity and ergonomic design.
The amp has a 5 watt RMS output through a high-performance Celestion G8C-15 Speaker.
The Tech Features
Output Power: 5w(RMS)
Speaker: 1 x 8 inch, 8 Ohms Celestion G8C-15 Speaker
- Power Valve: 1 x 6V6
- Preamp Valve: 1 x 12AX7
- Volume: controls your main volume output
- Presence: Boosts High Mid and High Frequencies
- Boost/Normal Toggle Switch: Sets your output at normal or boosts it giving you a slightly overdriven breakup tone.
- Power: Turns the Amp On/Off
- AC Power: 230v @ 50Hz
Power Consumption: 35w
Dimensions: 31.4cm x 34.1cm x 18.2cm
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug