Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist EDK260 Electric 8 Piece Electronic Drum Kit +Stool +Headphones
- x Artist BPTW2000 - High Grade Double Kick Pedal
Artist EDK260 8 Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Stool and Headphones
This is an 8 piece drum kit. It comes with everything you need to play straight out of the box, including a pair of drum sticks, 4 drum pads, 3 cymbal pads,1 hi-hat control pedal,1 kick trigger and all Hardware, including a kick pedal and a Stool! It even comes with a pair of sticks and headphones so you'll rock out the minute you pull it out of the box.
The module features 260 different sounds which are assignable to any pad. You can create your own monster drum kit! In set up mode you can adjust the pad sensitivity, rim sensitivity, cross talk, and velocity curve. These parameters let you customise the feel to your playing style.
The snare pad features a dual-trigger so that you can assign different sounds to the center and the rim of the pad. This will work with any standard double kick pedal (if you want to turn this into a double kick)
The Tech Features
The Kit includes:
- 1 Dual-trigger snare pad
- 3 Tom pads
- 2 Cymbal pads
- 1 Hi-Hat pad
- 1 hi-hat control pedal
- 1 kick trigger
- Kick Pedal
- Rack Mount System
- Closed-Ear Headphones
- A pair of drum sticks
Voices: 260 voices
Drum kits: 20 preset kits, 10 user kits
Demo: 20 demo backing tracks for practice
Display: LED display
Power Supply: AC adaptor(=9V)
- Hi-Hat foot
- Line in
- Midi Out
- Stereo Line Output (R & L/Mono)
- Drum Sound:
- Drum Off
- Drum/cymbal trigger buttons
The Artist BPTW2000 is our High Grade Double Kick Pedal. It's a big step up from the BPTW500 with chrome plated cams and clamps, and a much heavier duty build.
- Solid Base plate for stability.
- Dual chain for strength and fast responsiveness.
- Die cast chrome plated cams for a slick looking pedal that will last!
- Adjustable spring tension with locking nut.
- Bass drum hoop clamp tightens from the side for fast set up and pack down. Also has a rubber cradle and a swivel clamp so that you won't damage your bass drum hoop.
- Removable screw down carpet spikes on the second pedal to prevent forward movement under your hi hat.
- Adjustable length on the shaft with 4 screws to lock it tightly in place.
- Adjustable counterweights on each beater to suit your playing style.
- Includes a drum key and allen keys.