Superlux D112 Dynamic Microphone for Harmonica or Blues Harp
About this Superlux D112 Dynamic Harmonica Microphone
The D112 is a new dynamic Hi-impedance blues harmonica microphone with unique curves to fit the hands when playing. It has a level knob for the player to adjust the sound to a suitable level.
A permanently attached cable with 1/4'''' output connector can directly plug into the guitar amplifier or other high impedance devices.
Need to run into a mic channel? Check out the NuX PDI1G Guitar Direct DI Box.
The Tech Features
- Hi-impedance can directly plug into the guitar amplifier
- Warm and full sound
- Body curves fit the hands when playing
- 6.3 mm TS output connector
- Permanent 6-meter attached shielded cable
- Volume control knob for adjusting sound level, centre detent included.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100-6,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -50 dBV/Pa (3.2 mV)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Min. Load Impedance: 100k Ohms
- Max. SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Finish: Titanium blue
- Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4''''), 6-meter cable
- Dimensions: 63 80 mm
- Net Weight: 650 g